Things Men Think When Women Make Loud Noise During S€X



Men like it when women limb, scratch, bite, moan and groan during s€x. However most ladies get it twisted and over do it. It can be fun and a good morale booster for many men to hear the woman making sounds as he pounds away.

But, the thoughts are not always pleasant when the tone, loudness and style of the noise can affect the way it is perceived and appreciated.

Here are some of the things men think when you make loud noise while getting it:

1. I must be doing a great job.
2. We’re connected on a different level.
3. What if my neighbors hear us?
4. How would my neighbors look at me after this?
5. What if someone thinks I’m killing her and calls the police.
6. Can’t she just lower her voice a little?
7. I wish I had this recorded so that I can boast with it when I meet the guys.
8. Could she be faking it (when it gets too loud and prolonged).
9. Is she into me or into the s€x?


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


x

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »